Based on the beach/pool score, the best time of year to visit Milan for hot-weather activities is from late June to late August.
Eco Contemporary Hotel in Stazione Centrale neighborhood near Grattacielo Pirelli. This hotel is set just off the Piazza Duca d'Aosta and faces the imposing Centrale train station, from where trains and coaches run to many parts of Italy, and metros run to the city center.
Top Trending Milan Hotels
- Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel & Conference Center Smart airport hotel with a restaurant and spa. The sleek Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel & Conference Center is directly in front of Terminal 1, and next to the Malpensa Express, a 50-minute train service to downtown Milan. From there it’s 4 stops on the metro to the Duomo Gothic cathedral, and a few more to Castello Sforzesco.
- Leonardo Hotel Milan City Center 4-star Milan hotel in Chinatown, near Arco della Pace. Located in Chinatown, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Arco della Pace and Corso Como. Sempione Park and Castello Sforzesco are also within 1 mi (2 km).
- Hotel Indigo Milan - Corso Monforte Hotel Indigo Milan - Corso Monforte places you at the center of Milan, close to popular attractions like Piazza del Duomo and Cathedral of Milan. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center.
- Enterprise Hotel A romantic stay in Milan awaits you at Enterprise Hotel. Within just a 10-minute stroll, you'll find popular attractions like Fiera Milano City and Milan Convention Centre. Highlights at this family-friendly hotel include in-room free WiFi, free Internet, and LCD TVs.
Top Trending Milan Airport Hotels
- Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel & Conference Centre The Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel and Conference Centre is located at Terminal 1 of the Milan Malpensa Airport. Central Milan is a 45-minute drive from the hotel and offers world-class shopping and dining. Piazza Martiri of Oleggio is 30 minutes away, and Safaripark is a 25-minute drive from the property.
- Holiday Inn Express Milan-Malpensa Airport The Holiday Inn Express is located less than one mile from Milan Malpensa Airport. The picturesque medieval town of Gallarate is six miles away. Milan is 28 miles away. Lake Maggiore is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa At Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa you'll be within just a 15-minute stroll of Castle Visconti San Vito and Basilica di Saint Agnese. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle.
- First Hotel Malpensa At First Hotel Malpensa you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Volandia Museum of Flight and 3.8 km (2.3 mi) from Castelnovate Ruins. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, free self parking, and a bar/lounge.
At MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport, you'll be 3.4 km (2.1 mi) from Volandia Museum of Flight and 6.8 km (4.2 mi) from Castelnovate Ruins. Highlights at this hotel include in-room free WiFi, free Internet, and Smart TVs.